- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Man tries to kidnap Montana girl, flees after her dog barks
- 4 Man brags on Facebook about running over wolves with a van; officials investigate
- 5 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
Wild things happen in Yellowstone National Park all the time — geysers shoot water hundreds of feet into the air and mud pots gurgle with steaming-hot sludge.
YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK - Yellowstone National Park geologist Hank Heasler was lecturing a group of colleagues in Biscuit Basin on the rarity of hydrothermal explosions last week when Boom!