- 1 Fruit sold at Costco, Sam's Club recalled after listeria found at packing company
- 2 Massive industrial fire shuts down state highway, causes flight cancelations
- 3 45 cows killed by single lightning strike near Darby
- 4 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 5 Hail-hit homeowners struggle with mortgage companies over insurance money
HELENA — Eight men who entered the U.S. illegally but have since become permanent residents say a new Montana law wrongly puts them at risk of being denied services and treats them as second-class people.