- 1 The zombie apocalypse returns to downtown
- 2 Several hundred tires catch fire in Paradise Valley, sending toxic smoke into the air
- 3 Rocky suffers homecoming setback to Western, 20-17
- 4 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 5 Charges: Man stole pickup, attempted to escape police custody
HELENA — Eight men who entered the U.S. illegally but have since become permanent residents say a new Montana law wrongly puts them at risk of being denied services and treats them as second-class people.