- 1 More than 800 roadkill salvage permits issued in first year
- 2 Woman ‘sick of getting beat up’ gets ‘pimp’ arrested
- 3 Some deputy court clerks granted exemption from issuing same-sex marriage licenses
- 4 Gay couples get marriage licenses: "We couldn't sleep last night, we were so excited"
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
The 40th anniversary of Richard Nixon’s resignation as president is an appropriate time to take note of how nasty and unfounded the current Republican calls for impeaching President Obama happen to be.
CASPER, Wyo. — A 100-page report released last week chronicles misspending and intimidating leadership at the Wyoming Department of Education and could lay the groundwork for state Superintendent of Schools Cindy Hill’s removal from office.
Although impeachment looms over Wyoming State Superintendent of Public Instruction Cindy Hill, she said she’s not going to let it stop her campaign for governor.
CASPER, Wyo. — People will gather on the Beverly Street and Wyoming Boulevard overpasses in Casper on Friday to encourage Congress to impeach President Barack Obama.
CASPER, Wyo. — Wyoming legislators might soon create a special legislative committee to investigate allegations against Superintendent of Public Instruction Cindy Hill that were revealed in a state report released Tuesday. The move would be a first step toward possible impeachment, leaked em…