- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Fires continue to burn near Billings
CASPER, Wyo. — A 100-page report released last week chronicles misspending and intimidating leadership at the Wyoming Department of Education and could lay the groundwork for state Superintendent of Schools Cindy Hill’s removal from office.
Although impeachment looms over Wyoming State Superintendent of Public Instruction Cindy Hill, she said she’s not going to let it stop her campaign for governor.
CASPER, Wyo. — People will gather on the Beverly Street and Wyoming Boulevard overpasses in Casper on Friday to encourage Congress to impeach President Barack Obama.
CASPER, Wyo. — Wyoming legislators might soon create a special legislative committee to investigate allegations against Superintendent of Public Instruction Cindy Hill that were revealed in a state report released Tuesday. The move would be a first step toward possible impeachment, leaked em…