- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
Independent School District
School board and levy elections were held in districts all across Yellowstone County on Tuesday night.
A $70,000 mill levy brought before voters in Independent School District 52 on Monday failed.
The Independent School District 52 board voted earlier this week to pursue a $70,000 mill levy with voters.