- 1 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 2 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 3 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Teenagers taken to hospital after being ejected from vehicle during rollover
Independent School District
School board and levy elections were held in districts all across Yellowstone County on Tuesday night.
A $70,000 mill levy brought before voters in Independent School District 52 on Monday failed.
The Independent School District 52 board voted earlier this week to pursue a $70,000 mill levy with voters.