- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 3 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 4 North Dakota man dies in crash near Lame Deer
- 5 Pub Station's opening delayed, Har Mar Superstar show moves to the Railyard
Independent School District
School board and levy elections were held in districts all across Yellowstone County on Tuesday night.
A $70,000 mill levy brought before voters in Independent School District 52 on Monday failed.
The Independent School District 52 board voted earlier this week to pursue a $70,000 mill levy with voters.