- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
HELENA — The plaintiffs' attorney in a proposed $3.4 billion settlement against the government for mismanaging Indian trust funds says Congress can't change the terms of the agreement.
RAPID CITY, S.D. — Interior Deputy Secretary David Hayes was in Rapid City on Saturday to offer an admission of the federal government’s failures to Indian Trust landowners, as well as ask that they support the $3.4 billion settlement reached in the Cobell v. Salazar class action designed to…