- 1 Fruit sold at Costco, Sam's Club recalled after listeria found at packing company
- 2 Man admits tying nooses on son's, ex-wife's necks, pulling them behind SUV
- 3 Miles City man dies in rollover near Worden
- 4 Massive industrial fire shuts down state highway, causes flight cancelations
- 5 Quest for the Best: Finding Montana's top high school football field
HELENA — The plaintiffs' attorney in a proposed $3.4 billion settlement against the government for mismanaging Indian trust funds says Congress can't change the terms of the agreement.
RAPID CITY, S.D. — Interior Deputy Secretary David Hayes was in Rapid City on Saturday to offer an admission of the federal government’s failures to Indian Trust landowners, as well as ask that they support the $3.4 billion settlement reached in the Cobell v. Salazar class action designed to…