- 1 More than 800 roadkill salvage permits issued in first year
- 2 Woman ‘sick of getting beat up’ gets ‘pimp’ arrested
- 3 Gay couples get marriage licenses: "We couldn't sleep last night, we were so excited"
- 4 Wednesday stabbing leaves victim in critical condition
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
HELENA — The plaintiffs' attorney in a proposed $3.4 billion settlement against the government for mismanaging Indian trust funds says Congress can't change the terms of the agreement.
RAPID CITY, S.D. — Interior Deputy Secretary David Hayes was in Rapid City on Saturday to offer an admission of the federal government’s failures to Indian Trust landowners, as well as ask that they support the $3.4 billion settlement reached in the Cobell v. Salazar class action designed to…