- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 3 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 4 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
HELENA — The plaintiffs' attorney in a proposed $3.4 billion settlement against the government for mismanaging Indian trust funds says Congress can't change the terms of the agreement.
RAPID CITY, S.D. — Interior Deputy Secretary David Hayes was in Rapid City on Saturday to offer an admission of the federal government’s failures to Indian Trust landowners, as well as ask that they support the $3.4 billion settlement reached in the Cobell v. Salazar class action designed to…