- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
HELENA — The plaintiffs' attorney in a proposed $3.4 billion settlement against the government for mismanaging Indian trust funds says Congress can't change the terms of the agreement.
RAPID CITY, S.D. — Interior Deputy Secretary David Hayes was in Rapid City on Saturday to offer an admission of the federal government’s failures to Indian Trust landowners, as well as ask that they support the $3.4 billion settlement reached in the Cobell v. Salazar class action designed to…