- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
- 5 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
Industrial Energy Consumers Of America
The Ukraine-Russia crisis has Congress and the Obama Administration rushing to consider monumental changes to accelerate exports of natural gas that will permanently and negatively impact the energy landscape for natural gas domestically, due to OPEC-linked liquid natural gas prices.