With a trio of bold DANGER and DO NOT ENTER signs sitting in front of a door at St. Vincent Healthcare, Nicole Smart told staff what to say to passer-by who might peek through the window and spot behind it the futuristic-looking, cylinder of lights glowing a pale blue.
GILLETTE — Campbell County Memorial Hospital says a patient who died after being infected with "flesh-eating bacteria" died Aug. 29.
CASPER, Wyo. — A patient who died after being treated at a Gillette hospital for invasive Group A streptococcus had an underlying health condition that made the person more susceptible to illness, a Wyoming health official said Thursday.
Two cases of listeriosis, a bacterial infection that can be deadly, have been detected in Yellowstone and Gallatin counties and are under investigation by state Department of Public Health and Human Services officials.
Billings Clinic has reduced by 60 percent its overall rate of potentially deadly MRSA infections, one of the most common, costly and difficult-to-beat hospital-acquired infections. The clinic is being used as an example to other hospitals battling the issue, according to the Washington, D.C…
Dozens of young mule deer have been dying in and around Roundup over the past month after succumbing to infection caused by a parasite.
A 16-year-old girl who set out to help a friend defray medical expenses managed to rally an entire community and raised nearly $9,000.