- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
HELENA — The state Supreme Court on Wednesday denied an attempt to block state officials from approving petitions for an initiative prohibiting Montana from using funds or staff to administer the Affordable Care Act and forbidding the state from expanding Medicaid.
HELENA – State election officials Monday approved for signature gathering two diametrically opposed voter initiatives on Obamacare in Montana -- but one is already in the legal crosshairs.