- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Teen wakes up to find gay slur spray-painted on door
- 3 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 4 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 5 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
HELENA — The state Supreme Court on Wednesday denied an attempt to block state officials from approving petitions for an initiative prohibiting Montana from using funds or staff to administer the Affordable Care Act and forbidding the state from expanding Medicaid.
HELENA – State election officials Monday approved for signature gathering two diametrically opposed voter initiatives on Obamacare in Montana -- but one is already in the legal crosshairs.