- 1 Missing Butte teens found unharmed at cabin at Canyon Ferry Reservoir
- 2 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 3 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 4 Pursuit involving U.S. Marshals ends in multi-vehicle crash at Grand and 7th
- 5 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
A convicted jewelry thief charged with bail jumping and accused of fleeing during a West End dental appointment Monday is facing a felony escape charge — and has bond set at $150,000.
BOZEMAN — Police in Bozeman are recommending charges be filed against five people suspected of helping an attempted rape suspect escape from the Gallatin County Law & Justice Center on Feb. 1 and elude capture for three weeks.
BOZEMAN — Two Bozeman police officers failed to adequately perform their duties in leaving a suspect in a sexual assault case unsupervised long enough that he was able to escape from a police interview room, an internal investigation found.