- 1 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 4 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
A convicted jewelry thief charged with bail jumping and accused of fleeing during a West End dental appointment Monday is facing a felony escape charge — and has bond set at $150,000.
BOZEMAN — Police in Bozeman are recommending charges be filed against five people suspected of helping an attempted rape suspect escape from the Gallatin County Law & Justice Center on Feb. 1 and elude capture for three weeks.
BOZEMAN — Two Bozeman police officers failed to adequately perform their duties in leaving a suspect in a sexual assault case unsupervised long enough that he was able to escape from a police interview room, an internal investigation found.