- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
A convicted jewelry thief charged with bail jumping and accused of fleeing during a West End dental appointment Monday is facing a felony escape charge — and has bond set at $150,000.
BOZEMAN — Police in Bozeman are recommending charges be filed against five people suspected of helping an attempted rape suspect escape from the Gallatin County Law & Justice Center on Feb. 1 and elude capture for three weeks.
BOZEMAN — Two Bozeman police officers failed to adequately perform their duties in leaving a suspect in a sexual assault case unsupervised long enough that he was able to escape from a police interview room, an internal investigation found.