- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 Ugandan's long medical journey finally brings him back to Billings
- 4 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
- 5 Father of Riverside student who killed herself questions whether bullying played a role
A convicted jewelry thief charged with bail jumping and accused of fleeing during a West End dental appointment Monday is facing a felony escape charge — and has bond set at $150,000.
BOZEMAN — Police in Bozeman are recommending charges be filed against five people suspected of helping an attempted rape suspect escape from the Gallatin County Law & Justice Center on Feb. 1 and elude capture for three weeks.
BOZEMAN — Two Bozeman police officers failed to adequately perform their duties in leaving a suspect in a sexual assault case unsupervised long enough that he was able to escape from a police interview room, an internal investigation found.