- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Family remembers Tayler Kittleson at this year's hill climb
- 4 Taco Treat adding Heights, West End locations
- 5 New West End park will provide stormwater solution, flooding prevention
A convicted jewelry thief charged with bail jumping and accused of fleeing during a West End dental appointment Monday is facing a felony escape charge — and has bond set at $150,000.
BOZEMAN — Police in Bozeman are recommending charges be filed against five people suspected of helping an attempted rape suspect escape from the Gallatin County Law & Justice Center on Feb. 1 and elude capture for three weeks.
BOZEMAN — Two Bozeman police officers failed to adequately perform their duties in leaving a suspect in a sexual assault case unsupervised long enough that he was able to escape from a police interview room, an internal investigation found.