- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Teen wakes up to find gay slur spray-painted on door
- 3 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 4 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 5 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
Inmate Telephone Charges
HELENA — A federal ruling capping what it called “exorbitant” long-distance telephone rates charged to prison inmates across the nation won’t affect state prisoners in Montana, which already charges rates at or below the new cap.