- 1 More than 800 roadkill salvage permits issued in first year
- 2 Woman ‘sick of getting beat up’ gets ‘pimp’ arrested
- 3 Some deputy court clerks granted exemption from issuing same-sex marriage licenses
- 4 Gay couples get marriage licenses: "We couldn't sleep last night, we were so excited"
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
Interior Board Of Land Appeals
BUTTE — The Bureau of Land Management is proceeding with a plan to move 700 wild horses to the Spanish Q Ranch northwest of Ennis, with the first truckloads of horses due to arrive as early as next week — despite the fact that pending appeals have yet to be ruled on by the Interior Board of …
The construction of water sources for wild horses in the Pryor Mountains could begin as early as this spring after a federal judge denied an appeal of the plan guiding management of the horses.