- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 'It’ll be kind of hard to smile': Friends mourn death of 'Creeky the Clown' at 98
- 3 Tears for 22: It wasn’t just another Friday night for Colstrip after death of teammate
- 4 Californians, you should avoid Montana
- 5 Yoga pants conversation done? No, it needs to start
Interior Board Of Land Appeals
BUTTE — The Bureau of Land Management is proceeding with a plan to move 700 wild horses to the Spanish Q Ranch northwest of Ennis, with the first truckloads of horses due to arrive as early as next week — despite the fact that pending appeals have yet to be ruled on by the Interior Board of …
The construction of water sources for wild horses in the Pryor Mountains could begin as early as this spring after a federal judge denied an appeal of the plan guiding management of the horses.