- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Interior S Office Of Natural Resources Revenue
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — U.S. senators from Wyoming and New Mexico said Tuesday that they plan to roll out legislation this week to restore about $110 million in cuts to a federal minerals payment program that hit their states the hardest.