- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
Interior S Office Of Natural Resources Revenue
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — U.S. senators from Wyoming and New Mexico said Tuesday that they plan to roll out legislation this week to restore about $110 million in cuts to a federal minerals payment program that hit their states the hardest.