- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
Interior S Office Of Natural Resources Revenue
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — U.S. senators from Wyoming and New Mexico said Tuesday that they plan to roll out legislation this week to restore about $110 million in cuts to a federal minerals payment program that hit their states the hardest.