- 1 Former West High teacher, coach indicted on 23 counts of exploitation, pornography
- 2 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 3 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
International Equine Business Association
CHEYENNE -- State Rep. Sue Wallis says the Obama administration's proposal in its 2014 budget that would effectively ban the slaughter of horses for human consumption is "a pretty sorry situation."