- 1 More than 800 roadkill salvage permits issued in first year
- 2 Woman ‘sick of getting beat up’ gets ‘pimp’ arrested
- 3 Gay couples get marriage licenses: "We couldn't sleep last night, we were so excited"
- 4 Wednesday stabbing leaves victim in critical condition
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
International Justice Mission
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Lawmakers provided emotional accounts of would-be human trafficking violations in Wyoming during debate on the state House floor Thursday.
LARAMIE — Three words — the first three — stand out on a petition a University of Wyoming student group has circulated since late last year in hopes of persuading state leaders to pass a new human rights law.