- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Teen wakes up to find gay slur spray-painted on door
- 3 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 4 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 5 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
International Justice Mission
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Lawmakers provided emotional accounts of would-be human trafficking violations in Wyoming during debate on the state House floor Thursday.
LARAMIE — Three words — the first three — stand out on a petition a University of Wyoming student group has circulated since late last year in hopes of persuading state leaders to pass a new human rights law.