- 1 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 2 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 3 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
- 4 Bakken wives worry over job losses
- 5 Thieves have change of heart, return trailer, camping gear stolen from Boy Scouts
“Antiques Roadshow,” “Storage Wars” and other reality TV shows have spawned a cottage industry in which modern-day fortune hunters comb garage sales, estate auctions and even sales to clear abandoned storage units in hopes of unearthing valuable treasures.
Please excuse the well-worn pun, but Sarah Calhoun had to learn the clothing business by the seat of her pants.