- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 3 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 4 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
Rocky Mountain College beat Lewis-Clark State 83-80 on Saturday night at the Fortin Center for its seventh consecutive win and moved into first place in Frontier Conference men's basketball.
LEWISTON, Idaho -- E.J. Farris scored 24 points -- with five 3-pointers -- and hot-shooting Lewis-Clark State used a balanced attack on Saturday night in toppling No. 10-ranked Rocky Mountain College 100-89 in Frontier Conference men's basketball.
Joel Barndt and Jeremy Nicolas of Rocky Mountain College have been chosen to the all-Frontier Conference preseason men's basketball team, which was announced by the league on Wednesday night.
Forward Jeremy Nicolas of Rocky Mountain College has received honorable mention NAIA All-America recognition for basketball.
Junior forward Jeremy Nicolas of Rocky Mountain College has been selected as a first team all-Frontier Conference player and also recognized as the league's newcomer of the year.
LEWISTON, Idaho -- Rocky Mountain College has really made itself at home on the road during the postseason.
LEWISTON, Idaho -- No. 5-ranked Lewis-Clark State ran its home record to 16-0 Saturday night by fighting off Rocky Mountain College 73-66 in Frontier Conference men's basketball at the Activity Center.
Toppling previously unbeaten Lewis-Clark State on Saturday night proved to be as simple as 1-2-3 for Rocky Mountain College.