- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
- 5 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
Jacob Willis Ray Foos
A man who admitted in July to robbing a Heights Casino in 2011 was sentenced Tuesday.
A man pleaded guilty Thursday to felony robbery, admitting he went into a casino, threatened people and then stole cash from a register.
A man who has been held at the county jail since January on misdemeanor charges was accused Tuesday of the robbery of a Heights casino in 2011.