- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
Jacob Willis Ray Foos
A man who admitted in July to robbing a Heights Casino in 2011 was sentenced Tuesday.
A man pleaded guilty Thursday to felony robbery, admitting he went into a casino, threatened people and then stole cash from a register.
A man who has been held at the county jail since January on misdemeanor charges was accused Tuesday of the robbery of a Heights casino in 2011.