- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Jacob Willis Ray Foos
A man who admitted in July to robbing a Heights Casino in 2011 was sentenced Tuesday.
A man pleaded guilty Thursday to felony robbery, admitting he went into a casino, threatened people and then stole cash from a register.
A man who has been held at the county jail since January on misdemeanor charges was accused Tuesday of the robbery of a Heights casino in 2011.