- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf on Sunday; animals quarantined
- 4 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
- 5 Motorcyclist taken to hospital after being hit by elderly woman
Jacob Willis Ray Foos
A man who admitted in July to robbing a Heights Casino in 2011 was sentenced Tuesday.
A man pleaded guilty Thursday to felony robbery, admitting he went into a casino, threatened people and then stole cash from a register.
A man who has been held at the county jail since January on misdemeanor charges was accused Tuesday of the robbery of a Heights casino in 2011.