- 1 Former West High teacher, coach indicted on 23 counts of exploitation, pornography
- 2 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 3 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
A fire that caused $75,000 in damage to a duplex at 214 S. 29th St. on Friday afternoon was caused by malfunctioning electrical wiring in the kitchen and has been ruled accidental, according to a press release from the Billings Fire Department.