- 1 Hunters find body in SUV that had been there for about a month
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 5 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
James Gerald Bargas
A Billings judge on Monday gave a man a 20-year sentence to the Department of Corrections, with 15 years suspended, for committing a sex offense against a teenage girl in 2012.
A Billings man admitted on Thursday to committing a sexual offense against a teenage girl.
A 57-year-old Billings man has been charged with committing a sexual offense against a teenage girl.