- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Scoreboard: Prep football
James Gerald Bargas
A Billings judge on Monday gave a man a 20-year sentence to the Department of Corrections, with 15 years suspended, for committing a sex offense against a teenage girl in 2012.
A Billings man admitted on Thursday to committing a sexual offense against a teenage girl.
A 57-year-old Billings man has been charged with committing a sexual offense against a teenage girl.