- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
- 4 Motorcyclist taken to hospital after being hit by elderly woman
- 5 Ugandan's long medical journey finally brings him back to Billings
James Gerald Bargas
A Billings judge on Monday gave a man a 20-year sentence to the Department of Corrections, with 15 years suspended, for committing a sex offense against a teenage girl in 2012.
A Billings man admitted on Thursday to committing a sexual offense against a teenage girl.
A 57-year-old Billings man has been charged with committing a sexual offense against a teenage girl.