- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Opening times for Billings stores on Thanksgiving, Black Friday
This year marks the 150th anniversary of the start of the Civil War in 1861. In honor of that occasion, The Gazette asked historian Ed Bearss to name his five favorite Civil War books.