- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
James Robert Quilici
BUTTE — A Butte man is suing the state’s Gambling Control Division and others claiming his rights were violated in an investigation into illegal gambling at a local bar.