- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 3 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Commission weighs warning letter to clerk of court over gay marriage licenses
Monday marks the deadline for Wyoming residents and the rest of the nation to enroll for health care plans in the insurance exchange outlined by the Affordable Care Act.
State health officials are developing a website that will allow people to determine in real time whether they’re eligible for Medicaid coverage.