- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
I want to thank Rep. Steve Daines, R-Mont., and Sen. John Walsh, D-Mont., for co-sponsoring HR 1518 and S1406, the PAST Act, which will reform the federal Horse Protection Act to end the cruel act of horse soring: a horrifying practice in which trainers pursue the exaggerated "Big Lick" gait…