- 1 More than 800 roadkill salvage permits issued in first year
- 2 Woman ‘sick of getting beat up’ gets ‘pimp’ arrested
- 3 Gay couples get marriage licenses: "We couldn't sleep last night, we were so excited"
- 4 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 5 Wednesday stabbing leaves victim in critical condition
I want to thank Rep. Steve Daines, R-Mont., and Sen. John Walsh, D-Mont., for co-sponsoring HR 1518 and S1406, the PAST Act, which will reform the federal Horse Protection Act to end the cruel act of horse soring: a horrifying practice in which trainers pursue the exaggerated "Big Lick" gait…