- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Jason Lee Paullin
A Billings man who threatened a black man and chased him down a street was sentenced Thursday for committing a felony hate crime.
A Billings man who threatened and chased a black man down a street pleaded guilty Friday to a felony hate crime.
A Billings man has been charged with a felony hate crime.