- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 3 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 4 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
Jason Lee Paullin
A Billings man who threatened a black man and chased him down a street was sentenced Thursday for committing a felony hate crime.
A Billings man who threatened and chased a black man down a street pleaded guilty Friday to a felony hate crime.
A Billings man has been charged with a felony hate crime.