- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 5 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
Jason Lee Paullin
A Billings man who threatened a black man and chased him down a street was sentenced Thursday for committing a felony hate crime.
A Billings man who threatened and chased a black man down a street pleaded guilty Friday to a felony hate crime.
A Billings man has been charged with a felony hate crime.