- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Scoreboard: Prep football
Jason Lee Paullin
A Billings man who threatened a black man and chased him down a street was sentenced Thursday for committing a felony hate crime.
A Billings man who threatened and chased a black man down a street pleaded guilty Friday to a felony hate crime.
A Billings man has been charged with a felony hate crime.