- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 Ugandan's long medical journey finally brings him back to Billings
- 4 Father of Riverside student who killed herself questions whether bullying played a role
- 5 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
Jason Lee Paullin
A Billings man who threatened a black man and chased him down a street was sentenced Thursday for committing a felony hate crime.
A Billings man who threatened and chased a black man down a street pleaded guilty Friday to a felony hate crime.
A Billings man has been charged with a felony hate crime.