- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Fires continue to burn near Billings
Jaymeson Earl Red Star
A man who a deputy said had an “overpowering odor” of alcohol and was driving the wrong way on Interstate 90 pleaded not guilty to multiple charges on Monday.
A man prosecutors say drunkenly drove the wrong way down Interstate 90 on Sunday made an initial court appearance Monday on multiple charges.
Failed robber gets suspended sentence
A man who apologized while trying to rob a Billings casino at gunpoint pleaded guilty Thursday in District Court.
A man who prosecutors said apologized while trying to rob a Billings casino at gunpoint was charged Wednesday.