- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Jaymeson Earl Red Star
A man who a deputy said had an “overpowering odor” of alcohol and was driving the wrong way on Interstate 90 pleaded not guilty to multiple charges on Monday.
A man prosecutors say drunkenly drove the wrong way down Interstate 90 on Sunday made an initial court appearance Monday on multiple charges.
Failed robber gets suspended sentence
A man who apologized while trying to rob a Billings casino at gunpoint pleaded guilty Thursday in District Court.
A man who prosecutors said apologized while trying to rob a Billings casino at gunpoint was charged Wednesday.