- 1 Former West High teacher, coach indicted on 23 counts of exploitation, pornography
- 2 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 3 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
Jaymeson Earl Red Star
A man who a deputy said had an “overpowering odor” of alcohol and was driving the wrong way on Interstate 90 pleaded not guilty to multiple charges on Monday.
A man prosecutors say drunkenly drove the wrong way down Interstate 90 on Sunday made an initial court appearance Monday on multiple charges.
Failed robber gets suspended sentence
A man who apologized while trying to rob a Billings casino at gunpoint pleaded guilty Thursday in District Court.
A man who prosecutors said apologized while trying to rob a Billings casino at gunpoint was charged Wednesday.