- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 3 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 4 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
CHEYENNE — If you walked into Greg Phillips' office when he was an assistant U.S. attorney, you could usually find him at his desk, deep in thought, with a legal document and multicolored Hi-Liters lined up neatly before him.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Gov. Matt Mead has appointed former Cheyenne state Sen. Jayne Mockler to the Wyoming Board of Equalization.