- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 3 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 4 Cody police chief meets with Hells Angels
- 5 Billings attorney to be suspended for unethical adoption case, withholding records
CHEYENNE — If you walked into Greg Phillips' office when he was an assistant U.S. attorney, you could usually find him at his desk, deep in thought, with a legal document and multicolored Hi-Liters lined up neatly before him.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Gov. Matt Mead has appointed former Cheyenne state Sen. Jayne Mockler to the Wyoming Board of Equalization.