- 1 NBC's Dateline to feature Billings teen who survived plane crash
- 2 UM student goes missing on way to Missoula
- 3 Magic City myths and legends
- 4 Casper threatened with whitewater lawsuit after boy dies in river
- 5 Billings teen recounts surviving plane crash in mountains near Amelia Earhart’s Wyoming cabin
Federal officials say a report that found ExxonMobil Corp. took "reasonable precautions" to address flooding that triggered an oil spill into Montana's Yellowstone River did not reflect the government's final determination in the case.