- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 3 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 4 Release of police dog sends car theft suspect to the ground
- 5 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
Kane Ioane has seen it all at Montana State, from when the football program was erased like a chalkboard and rebuilt from scratch when he came in as a freshman in 2000, all the way to 2012 when it won more games than it had in nearly 30 years.
BOZEMAN — Montana State coach Rob Ash says linebacker Jeff Price has been cleared to play after missing seven games with an injury.
Montana State linebacker Chase Gazzerro has left team, according to a brief just released by the Associated Press.
Montana State hasn't lost at Weber State since 1996. But if the Bobcats don't come up with a great effort Saturday at Stewart Stadium, that streak is likely to end.
The Billings Skyview product is one of the anchors of the linebacking corps, a strong spot for the Bobcats.