- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
In June, the United States Senate Appropriations Committee rejected the Obama Administration’s proposed cuts to the Fulbright Program and endorsed a small increase to that budget. Having just returned from a Fulbright year in Georgia, a former Soviet Republic, I understand how important it i…
I only today learned that my former University of Montana law student, Rod Souza, was a candidate for district judge. He was an outstanding student. He is calm, reasoned and thoughtful. As a student, he defended people charged with crimes. So he has seen both sides. He will be an excellent judge.
The U.S. Senate historically has been a great deliberative body. However, in recent years, it has increasingly become a great delaying body.