- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
In June, the United States Senate Appropriations Committee rejected the Obama Administration’s proposed cuts to the Fulbright Program and endorsed a small increase to that budget. Having just returned from a Fulbright year in Georgia, a former Soviet Republic, I understand how important it i…
I only today learned that my former University of Montana law student, Rod Souza, was a candidate for district judge. He was an outstanding student. He is calm, reasoned and thoughtful. As a student, he defended people charged with crimes. So he has seen both sides. He will be an excellent judge.
The U.S. Senate historically has been a great deliberative body. However, in recent years, it has increasingly become a great delaying body.