- 1 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 4 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
Water and wastewater rates will go up under a plan discussed by the Billings City Council Monday.
When it came time to hike garbage pickup and landfill fees Monday, the Billings City Council chose an option with a smaller initial increase over one that would have increased the charge $2.01 per month beginning July 1.
The Billings City Council is considering increasing residential garbage collection rates by more than $2 per month beginning July 1.