- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 Ugandan's long medical journey finally brings him back to Billings
- 4 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
- 5 Father of Riverside student who killed herself questions whether bullying played a role
CASPER, Wyo. — County clerks in Wyoming did not begun issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples Monday, despite a U.S. Supreme Court decision that opened the door to gay nuptials in five states.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — For years, Democratic lawmakers in Wyoming have floated bills aimed at preventing discrimination against gays and lesbians but have found little support. Now, they seem to have gained some — among Republican lawmakers.