- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 3 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 4 North Dakota man dies in crash near Lame Deer
- 5 Pub Station's opening delayed, Har Mar Superstar show moves to the Railyard
The obvious appeal — taking a required math class in your pajamas — is trumped only by the fact that almost any class, from Chinese to oceanography, is available upon request.
West High School associate principal Jeril Hehn is a site coordinator for the Montana Digital Academy.
Last week, Billings West High experimented with its lunch hour and for five days served all its student during a single break.