- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
State Rep. Jerry Bennett, R-Libby, reads a recap of the budget as the House finalized the state's main spending plan on Tuesday.
HELENA — Here are some major tax bills before the 2013 Legislature, their financial impact to the state general fund over the next two years and their status:
HELENA — The House Taxation Committee heard rival property tax bills Friday, one by Democratic Gov. Steve Bullock for a $400-per-homeowner rebate and the other a Republican plan to reduce taxes for homeowners and businesses alike.