- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 'It’ll be kind of hard to smile': Friends mourn death of 'Creeky the Clown' at 98
- 3 Tears for 22: It wasn’t just another Friday night for Colstrip after death of teammate
- 4 Californians, you should avoid Montana
- 5 Yoga pants conversation done? No, it needs to start
State Rep. Jerry Bennett, R-Libby, reads a recap of the budget as the House finalized the state's main spending plan on Tuesday.
HELENA — Here are some major tax bills before the 2013 Legislature, their financial impact to the state general fund over the next two years and their status:
HELENA — The House Taxation Committee heard rival property tax bills Friday, one by Democratic Gov. Steve Bullock for a $400-per-homeowner rebate and the other a Republican plan to reduce taxes for homeowners and businesses alike.