- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Scoreboard: Prep football
State Rep. Jerry Bennett, R-Libby, reads a recap of the budget as the House finalized the state's main spending plan on Tuesday.
HELENA — Here are some major tax bills before the 2013 Legislature, their financial impact to the state general fund over the next two years and their status:
HELENA — The House Taxation Committee heard rival property tax bills Friday, one by Democratic Gov. Steve Bullock for a $400-per-homeowner rebate and the other a Republican plan to reduce taxes for homeowners and businesses alike.