- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
CASPER, Wyo. — Just before 9 p.m. on Sept. 24, 1973, 18-year-old Becky Thomson was leaving to buy groceries and asked her 11-year-old half-sister, Amy Burridge, if she wanted to tag along.
An embarrassing thing happened in the Wyoming House of Representatives last February, which will prove a boon to the citizens of Wyoming in August when they choose a governor, all House seats, odd-numbered Senate seats, five elected officials and a U.S. representative. Are you aware of the w…