- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 3 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Release of police dog sends car theft suspect to the ground
CASPER, Wyo. — Just before 9 p.m. on Sept. 24, 1973, 18-year-old Becky Thomson was leaving to buy groceries and asked her 11-year-old half-sister, Amy Burridge, if she wanted to tag along.
An embarrassing thing happened in the Wyoming House of Representatives last February, which will prove a boon to the citizens of Wyoming in August when they choose a governor, all House seats, odd-numbered Senate seats, five elected officials and a U.S. representative. Are you aware of the w…