- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
FARGO, N.D. — Law enforcement officials say the planned trip to the oil patch by the nation's drug czar should highlight the challenges that have come with the increased population in western North Dakota and eastern Montana.