- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 5 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
HAMILTON — A Hamilton man has been sentenced to 10 years in prison after pleading no contest to negligent homicide in the November 2012 death of his wife after an apparent drunken argument in a motel room.
Five months after Douglas Reynolds was charged with deliberate homicide in the death of his common-law-wife, he appeared in Ravalli County District Court to ask that evidence in the case be suppressed.
HAMILTON — A Hamilton man who told investigators he "snapped" and elbowed his wife in the temple during a night of drinking and arguing at a motel has pleaded not guilty to deliberate homicide in her death.
HAMILTON – A Hamilton man was charged with deliberate homicide Friday after a fight provoked by a night of drinking Black Velvet and Diet Pepsi in a downtown motel left his common-law wife brain dead.