- 1 Fruit sold at Costco, Sam's Club recalled after listeria found at packing company
- 2 Massive industrial fire shuts down state highway, causes flight cancelations
- 3 45 cows killed by single lightning strike near Darby
- 4 Miles City man dies in rollover near Worden
- 5 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
HAMILTON — A Hamilton man has been sentenced to 10 years in prison after pleading no contest to negligent homicide in the November 2012 death of his wife after an apparent drunken argument in a motel room.
Five months after Douglas Reynolds was charged with deliberate homicide in the death of his common-law-wife, he appeared in Ravalli County District Court to ask that evidence in the case be suppressed.
HAMILTON — A Hamilton man who told investigators he "snapped" and elbowed his wife in the temple during a night of drinking and arguing at a motel has pleaded not guilty to deliberate homicide in her death.
HAMILTON – A Hamilton man was charged with deliberate homicide Friday after a fight provoked by a night of drinking Black Velvet and Diet Pepsi in a downtown motel left his common-law wife brain dead.