- 1 Former West High teacher, coach indicted on 23 counts of exploitation, pornography
- 2 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 3 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
SAN JOSE, Calif. — The Montana Grizzlies will face long odds and even longer arms when they challenge No. 19 Syracuse in a second-round game of the NCAA men’s basketball tournament Thursday night at HP Pavilion.
Well, the Montana Grizzlies have at least one believer. CBS college basketball analyst Seth Davis raised eyebrows Sunday when he predicted 13-seeded Montana would beat No. 4 seed Syracuse in their upcoming NCAA tournament game.