- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
BUTTE — An audit of the Ennis School District’s finances over the past eight years found more than $7 million in misspent funds on a new grade school, housing for teachers and some salaries.