- 1 NBC's Dateline to feature Billings teen who survived plane crash
- 2 Roosevelt County sheriff found sleeping on sidewalk, suspected to be intoxicated
- 3 Yellowstone concession worker found dead
- 4 Man charged with raping another man in downtown Billings alley
- 5 UM student goes missing on way to Missoula
WASHINGTON — The State Department on Friday raised no major objections to the Keystone XL oil pipeline and said other options to get the oil from Canada to Gulf Coast refineries are worse for climate change.
CODY, Wyo. — Rural counties in the Rocky Mountain West that are managed more for conservation and recreation than resource development enjoy greater economic success, from higher home prices to more jobs, a new study suggests.