- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Fires continue to burn near Billings
Over the past few months dozens of people in Billings and beyond have commented on our Opinion pages about the consideration of a nondiscrimination ordinance for our city. Some letter-to-the-editor writers have complained that they are unable to find a copy of this NDO.
Congress has proclaimed that the first Thursday in May — May 1, this year — is set aside as a National Day of Prayer. There will be a National Prayer Breakfast and similar state celebrations conspicuously attended by elected officials, politicians and sectarian persons.
Kristine Nelson and Eric Martens, both of Rapid City, S.D., plan an April 27 wedding. Their parents are Ginnette Nelson of Billings; Jim and Barb Nelson of Houston, Texas.; Brian Martens of Edina, Minn., and the late Diane Martens.
HELENA — In one of the closest statewide primary races, Missoula attorney Ed Sheehy and state District Judge Laurie McKinnon of Choteau advanced to become the two general election candidates for Montana’s open seat on the state Supreme Court.