- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
HELENA — In the face of new health insurance requirements under the Affordable Care Act, most Montana businesses that already provide health coverage for employees are staying with it, business health advisers say.
Jim Nys, owner of a personnel firm in Helena, said business owners need to learn the ins and outs of the new Affordable Care Act rules, and get their information from unbiased sources without a political agenda.