- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Fires continue to burn near Billings
HELENA — In the face of new health insurance requirements under the Affordable Care Act, most Montana businesses that already provide health coverage for employees are staying with it, business health advisers say.
Jim Nys, owner of a personnel firm in Helena, said business owners need to learn the ins and outs of the new Affordable Care Act rules, and get their information from unbiased sources without a political agenda.