- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
HELENA — In the face of new health insurance requirements under the Affordable Care Act, most Montana businesses that already provide health coverage for employees are staying with it, business health advisers say.
Jim Nys, owner of a personnel firm in Helena, said business owners need to learn the ins and outs of the new Affordable Care Act rules, and get their information from unbiased sources without a political agenda.