- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 3 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 4 Release of police dog sends car theft suspect to the ground
- 5 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
HELENA — In the face of new health insurance requirements under the Affordable Care Act, most Montana businesses that already provide health coverage for employees are staying with it, business health advisers say.
Jim Nys, owner of a personnel firm in Helena, said business owners need to learn the ins and outs of the new Affordable Care Act rules, and get their information from unbiased sources without a political agenda.