- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Scoreboard: Prep football
HELENA — In the face of new health insurance requirements under the Affordable Care Act, most Montana businesses that already provide health coverage for employees are staying with it, business health advisers say.
Jim Nys, owner of a personnel firm in Helena, said business owners need to learn the ins and outs of the new Affordable Care Act rules, and get their information from unbiased sources without a political agenda.