- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Man tries to kidnap Montana girl, flees after her dog barks
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
MISSOULA — Bicyclists will have a seat at the table when the National Park Service does its transportation planning in the future.
MISSOULA -- In a strongly worded letter, some 1,000 Montanans are asking U.S. Sen. Max Baucus, Sen. Jon Tester and Rep. Dennis Rehberg to throw their support behind biking, walking and mass transit.
MISSOULA — North America's largest nonprofit cycling organization formally wheeled into the ranks of big rig opponents Tuesday.