- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Teen wakes up to find gay slur spray-painted on door
- 3 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 4 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 5 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
MISSOULA — Bicyclists will have a seat at the table when the National Park Service does its transportation planning in the future.
MISSOULA -- In a strongly worded letter, some 1,000 Montanans are asking U.S. Sen. Max Baucus, Sen. Jon Tester and Rep. Dennis Rehberg to throw their support behind biking, walking and mass transit.
MISSOULA — North America's largest nonprofit cycling organization formally wheeled into the ranks of big rig opponents Tuesday.