- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
- 4 Motorcyclist taken to hospital after being hit by elderly woman
- 5 Ugandan's long medical journey finally brings him back to Billings
MISSOULA — Bicyclists will have a seat at the table when the National Park Service does its transportation planning in the future.
MISSOULA -- In a strongly worded letter, some 1,000 Montanans are asking U.S. Sen. Max Baucus, Sen. Jon Tester and Rep. Dennis Rehberg to throw their support behind biking, walking and mass transit.
MISSOULA — North America's largest nonprofit cycling organization formally wheeled into the ranks of big rig opponents Tuesday.