- 1 NBC's Dateline to feature Billings teen who survived plane crash
- 2 Roosevelt County sheriff found sleeping on sidewalk, suspected to be intoxicated
- 3 Yellowstone concession worker found dead
- 4 Man charged with raping another man in downtown Billings alley
- 5 UM student goes missing on way to Missoula
In a polarized political climate, a new survey shows that Republican and Democratic voters agree on one thing: keeping the National Park Service’s budget intact.
Philanthropy and nonprofits have kept the consequences of across-the-board federal budget cuts largely invisible to tourists traveling through the country’s national parks this summer.
Sen. John Barrasso, R-Wyo., has signed a bipartisan letter urging the Obama administration to revitalize National Park Service plans in time for the agency’s 100th anniversary in 2016.
For all who have been wondering exactly what “sequestration” means for Montana and Wyoming, the question has been answered.
JACKSON, Wyo. -- The National Parks Conservation Association has recognized Jackson Hole resident Joan Anzelmo for her conservation work while superintendent of Colorado National Monument.