- 1 Hunters find body in SUV that had been there for about a month
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 5 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
On a recent Sunday evening I dined with friends to songs and arias at Cafe Italia on Montana Avenue. Doug Nagel brought his Rimrock Opera cast of singers to the cafe for a preview of the upcoming "Barber of Seville" Sept. 26-27, and the spring production of "La Boheme."