- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Family remembers Tayler Kittleson at this year's hill climb
- 3 Taco Treat adding Heights, West End locations
- 4 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 5 New West End park will provide stormwater solution, flooding prevention
On a recent Sunday evening I dined with friends to songs and arias at Cafe Italia on Montana Avenue. Doug Nagel brought his Rimrock Opera cast of singers to the cafe for a preview of the upcoming "Barber of Seville" Sept. 26-27, and the spring production of "La Boheme."