- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 'It’ll be kind of hard to smile': Friends mourn death of 'Creeky the Clown' at 98
- 3 Tears for 22: It wasn’t just another Friday night for Colstrip after death of teammate
- 4 Californians, you should avoid Montana
- 5 Yoga pants conversation done? No, it needs to start
On a recent Sunday evening I dined with friends to songs and arias at Cafe Italia on Montana Avenue. Doug Nagel brought his Rimrock Opera cast of singers to the cafe for a preview of the upcoming "Barber of Seville" Sept. 26-27, and the spring production of "La Boheme."