- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
GREAT FALLS — A jockey who was injured during a weekend horse race at the Montana State Fair remains hospitalized, but his condition is improving.
GREAT FALLS — A jockey is hospitalized in serious condition with head injuries after a weekend horse racing accident in Great falls that injured the horse so badly it had to be euthanized.
Jockey Kym Espy, who is one of the most successful riders — male or female — in the history of Billings horse racing, will be back trying to conquer the competition at MetraPark’s Yellowstone Downs this closing weekend.
Billings jockey Jeff Jones is well on his way to a third straight riding championship at MetraPark's Yellowstone Downs.
Veteran jockey Jeff Jones rode six winners Saturday at MetraPark's Yellowstone Downs.
Jockey Sam Padilla, left, rides Tarage past the pack to win the Native American Race during horse racing at Yellowstone Downs on Sunday, August 28, 2011.