- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Opening times for Billings stores on Thanksgiving, Black Friday
GREAT FALLS — A jockey who was injured during a weekend horse race at the Montana State Fair remains hospitalized, but his condition is improving.
GREAT FALLS — A jockey is hospitalized in serious condition with head injuries after a weekend horse racing accident in Great falls that injured the horse so badly it had to be euthanized.
Jockey Kym Espy, who is one of the most successful riders — male or female — in the history of Billings horse racing, will be back trying to conquer the competition at MetraPark’s Yellowstone Downs this closing weekend.
Billings jockey Jeff Jones is well on his way to a third straight riding championship at MetraPark's Yellowstone Downs.
Veteran jockey Jeff Jones rode six winners Saturday at MetraPark's Yellowstone Downs.
Jockey Sam Padilla, left, rides Tarage past the pack to win the Native American Race during horse racing at Yellowstone Downs on Sunday, August 28, 2011.