- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
CASPER, Wyo. — A judge has ordered the city of Laramie to turn over the work history and educational background of Jodi Guerin, who is Laramie's recreation manager.
LARAMIE, Wyo. — The Laramie Boomerang is awaiting word from a judge whether it should have access to the resume of a former mayor.
LARAMIE, Wyo. — A former Laramie mayor who was recently hired for a city management job has entered a lawsuit in which the city is suing a newspaper and a city councilor over their efforts to get access to the former mayor's personnel records.
LARAMIE — The city of Laramie is suing the Laramie Boomerang newspaper and a city councilor to get a judge's ruling on whether they're entitled to inspect city personnel records.
CHEYENNE — Gov. Dave Freudenthal will appear with Democratic gubernatorial nominee Leslie Petersen at a State Capitol media conference today to offer what the Petersen campaign hopes will be an endorsement from the popular outgoing governor.