- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 4 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
KALISPELL —The Flathead County Commission has rejected a proposal to create an agreement with the city of Kalispell to combine dog licensing programs.
MISSOULA — Long a laggard in flu cases this winter, Montana has finally caught up with the national pace for catching the contagious disease.
It is well known that the United States spends a lot of money on medical care — more than $8,000 for each man, woman and child, or about $2.6 trillion in 2010. What do we have to show for our investment? Because we spend twice as much on medical care as what the 14 wealthiest nations in the …