- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
A federal judge has dismissed a suit filed against bankruptcy officers by a Billings nightclub developer who is facing trial on criminal charges.
Acting on a tip about hidden assets, a U.S. bankruptcy trustee in Billings drilled through the lock on a safe deposit box at Stockman Bank and found $77,250, including $36,000 in cash.
Philip Keith, the flamboyant developer who promised a decade ago to bring a Las Vegas-quality entertainment and gambling complex to Billings, has offered to pay $215,000 to a Montana bankruptcy court to buy back a Scottsdale, Ariz., condominium he once owned.