- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 3 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 4 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
A federal judge has dismissed a suit filed against bankruptcy officers by a Billings nightclub developer who is facing trial on criminal charges.
Acting on a tip about hidden assets, a U.S. bankruptcy trustee in Billings drilled through the lock on a safe deposit box at Stockman Bank and found $77,250, including $36,000 in cash.
Philip Keith, the flamboyant developer who promised a decade ago to bring a Las Vegas-quality entertainment and gambling complex to Billings, has offered to pay $215,000 to a Montana bankruptcy court to buy back a Scottsdale, Ariz., condominium he once owned.