- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 3 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 4 Cody police chief meets with Hells Angels
- 5 Billings attorney to be suspended for unethical adoption case, withholding records
A federal judge has dismissed a suit filed against bankruptcy officers by a Billings nightclub developer who is facing trial on criminal charges.
Acting on a tip about hidden assets, a U.S. bankruptcy trustee in Billings drilled through the lock on a safe deposit box at Stockman Bank and found $77,250, including $36,000 in cash.
Philip Keith, the flamboyant developer who promised a decade ago to bring a Las Vegas-quality entertainment and gambling complex to Billings, has offered to pay $215,000 to a Montana bankruptcy court to buy back a Scottsdale, Ariz., condominium he once owned.