- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
HELENA — An adverse Army 2010 report on U.S. Senate candidate John Walsh’s actions while head of the Montana National Guard blocked his promotion to the rank of general, he confirmed Saturday — a rank all other Montana National Guard heads have achieved the past 25 years.
MISSOULA — Most state Disaster and Emergency Services workers believe employee satisfaction isn’t a high priority for their bosses and nearly half of them say good job performance isn’t recognized, according to a new state survey of the workplace climate within the Department of Military Affairs.
HELENA — Paul Grimstad, the chief of staff for the embattled Montana Disaster and Emergency Services, submitted his resignation Monday, an agency spokesman said.
HELENA — The Montana National Guard brigadier general who ordered an investigation into the state's Disaster and Emergency Services was fired last year after he rehired a woman who was suing the state over her dismissal from the troubled agency.
HELENA — Gov. Brian Schweitzer on Wednesday appointed Brig. Gen. Matthew T. Quinn as Montana's new adjutant general and the head the state Department of Military Affairs.