- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 3 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 4 North Dakota man dies in crash near Lame Deer
- 5 Pub Station's opening delayed, Har Mar Superstar show moves to the Railyard
Joel Robert Gonzalez
A Billings judge on Friday gave a five-year suspended sentence to a man prosecutors say bit and kicked his wife in December.
A man accused of biting and kicking his wife has pleaded no contest to a felony charge of partner or family member assault.
A 53-year-old man who police say bit his wife on the stomach and kicked her in the back has been charged with felony partner or family member assault.
Busby resident Joel Robert Gonzalez, convicted in the 2006 beating death of a Lame Deer man, is headed back to federal prison for violating restrictions by drinking alcohol within days of release from prison.