- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
Joel Robert Gonzalez
A Billings judge on Friday gave a five-year suspended sentence to a man prosecutors say bit and kicked his wife in December.
A man accused of biting and kicking his wife has pleaded no contest to a felony charge of partner or family member assault.
A 53-year-old man who police say bit his wife on the stomach and kicked her in the back has been charged with felony partner or family member assault.
Busby resident Joel Robert Gonzalez, convicted in the 2006 beating death of a Lame Deer man, is headed back to federal prison for violating restrictions by drinking alcohol within days of release from prison.