- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Fires continue to burn near Billings
- 4 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 5 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
Joel Robert Gonzalez
A Billings judge on Friday gave a five-year suspended sentence to a man prosecutors say bit and kicked his wife in December.
A man accused of biting and kicking his wife has pleaded no contest to a felony charge of partner or family member assault.
A 53-year-old man who police say bit his wife on the stomach and kicked her in the back has been charged with felony partner or family member assault.
Busby resident Joel Robert Gonzalez, convicted in the 2006 beating death of a Lame Deer man, is headed back to federal prison for violating restrictions by drinking alcohol within days of release from prison.