- 1 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 2 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 3 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Teenagers taken to hospital after being ejected from vehicle during rollover
Joel Robert Gonzalez
A Billings judge on Friday gave a five-year suspended sentence to a man prosecutors say bit and kicked his wife in December.
A man accused of biting and kicking his wife has pleaded no contest to a felony charge of partner or family member assault.
A 53-year-old man who police say bit his wife on the stomach and kicked her in the back has been charged with felony partner or family member assault.
Busby resident Joel Robert Gonzalez, convicted in the 2006 beating death of a Lame Deer man, is headed back to federal prison for violating restrictions by drinking alcohol within days of release from prison.